terms of service
When using this site, please read these terms and conditions only if you agree to them. If you use this service, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms.
Article 1 Membership
- In this agreement, "member" refers to an individual who has registered as a member after agreeing to the contents of this agreement, or a person who has purchased a product after entering the required information without registering as a member.
- Membership registration procedures by proxy are not permitted.
- When registering as a member, those who wish to register must enter their address, name, date of birth, telephone number, and email address before registering as a member.
- Our company may refuse membership registration if it violates any of the following items. (1) If your membership registration has been canceled on another site in the past (2) If your application contains false information (3) If you have not fulfilled the payment of fees for services provided by our company in the past. (4) In other cases, registration approval is judged to be inappropriate for the operation of this service. case
Article 2 Change of registered contents
- If there is a change in all or part of the information registered with the Company, the member shall use the site after changing the registered information.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by the User's failure to register changes.
Article 3 Suspension of use and cancellation of membership registration
If a member falls under any of the following items, the Company may suspend the use of this service, cancel membership registration, or take other measures deemed appropriate by the Company without prior notice to the member. I assume that.
(1) If your membership registration has been canceled on another site in the past or present
(2) If it turns out that the application content contains false information
(3) In the past or present, there has been a failure to pay fees for the services provided by the Company, or there has been a default such as not being able to receive the product for a long period of time without justifiable reason, or refusing to return or exchange the product. If there was
(4) If you engage in any act that violates the prohibitions of these Terms.
(5) When necessary for security protection, such as when a password is entered incorrectly more than a certain number of times.
(6) In the event of any other violation of any regulations stipulated by the Company.
Article 4 Withdrawal Procedures
Members may withdraw from membership at any time by following the procedures prescribed by the Company. Members shall lose their membership status when the Company receives their application for withdrawal. When canceling your membership, please delete your member information yourself.
Article 5 ID and password management
- Members shall be responsible for strictly managing and storing their own ID and password.
- If it is confirmed by the prescribed method that the ID and password used on this site match the registered one, it will be assumed that the ID has been used by a member, and that the ID and password have been used illegally or promoted. However, the Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused thereby.
- If a member discovers that their ID or password is being used illegally by a third party, they shall immediately contact the Company and follow the Company's instructions, if any.
Article 6 Prohibited matters
When using this service, the following acts are prohibited. In the event that damage is caused to the Company or a third party due to a violation of this, the user concerned will be responsible for compensating for all such damage.
(1) Violating laws or regulations or these Terms.
(2) Acts that impair the rights and reputation of our company and third parties, or cause disadvantage or damage.
(3) Acts that violate public order and morals and other acts that violate laws or regulations, or acts that may be likely to do so.
(4) Act of registering information containing false or misleading content
(5) Acts where the user uses content obtained through this service outside the scope of personal use.
(6) Acts that cause inconvenience, disadvantage, or damage to other users, third parties other than other users, or the Company, or acts that are likely to cause such trouble.
(7) Copying, selling, and similar acts of content obtained through this site through other users or third parties other than other users.
(8) Acts of uploading harmful content such as computer viruses to this site or sending emails, etc.
(9) Acts of lending or transferring user IDs and passwords to third parties, or sharing them with third parties.
(10) Acts of excessively returning or canceling products
Article 7 Suspension/Suspension of Service
In order to keep the service running smoothly, our company may suspend or stop the service in the following cases.
(1) When performing regular or emergency maintenance of the system
(2) If system operation becomes difficult due to system failure, unauthorized access from a third party, computer virus infection, etc.
(3) If the system becomes difficult to operate due to a natural disaster such as a fire, earthquake, flood, or lightning strike.
(4) When it becomes difficult to operate the system due to social unrest such as war, civil war, terrorism, or riots.
(5) When requested by an administrative or judicial agency
(6) If the Company determines that it is necessary to suspend or discontinue the system due to other unavoidable circumstances.
Article 8 Disclaimer
- If the Service provides links to other websites or resources, or links to the Service from third-party websites or resources, the Company shall not be responsible for the content, use, and results of such links. , shall not assume any liability. In addition, if the Company reasonably determines that the content of a linked website or resource is illegal or inappropriate for the management and operation of this service, the Company will remove the linked website or resource without notifying the member. It shall be possible to delete it.
- If there is a transaction with an advertiser that advertises or promotes during this service, the user shall conduct the transaction with the advertiser at his or her own discretion and responsibility, and the Company shall not bear any liability whatsoever regarding this. shall not be held responsible. The Company does not guarantee the contents and conditions related to transactions such as payment for products, determination of contract terms, guarantees, collateral liability, presence of licenses, etc. We shall not be responsible for any damage to members resulting from advertisements or transactions conducted via promotions.
- Even if this service is temporarily suspended, discontinued, or changed in the case of Article 6, the Company shall not be liable for any damage, loss, disadvantage, etc. incurred directly or indirectly by the member. Shall not.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any damage caused by a member's violation of these Terms.
Article 9 Change/Abolition of Service
The Company may change or abolish all or part of the Service at its discretion.
Article 10 Revision of these Terms
The Company may revise or add to these Terms at its discretion, and will promptly post any revisions on this website. Members shall comply with the revised and added terms.